This newly constructed building within the heart of Victoria was soon to become the London new office for Egon Zehnder.
The works were to modify the existing CAT A fit out on Levels 14 & 15 to the exact requirements of our client.
This project consisting of:
- Modification to existing LV Distribution Boards
- Installation of Small Power
- Installation of Feature Pendants throughout
- Modification to Existing Lighting
- Modification to Existing Lighting Control System
- Fire Alarm Modifications
- Installation of Data
- Installation of UPS Units
- PAVA Modifications
Main Contractors: ISG
M&E Consultants: Hurley Palmer Flatt
Architects: Perkins + Will